EnUrja Advisors invites you to build a greener tomorrow, today !
EnUrja is a leading energy firm providing techno-regulatory-commercial advisory services and customized solutions to energy generators, consumers, organisations and other market participants.
Our goal: We provide consultancy and implementation support services under existing and emerging regulations that obligate or provide opportunities for –
- enhancing energy performance, and
- harnessing renewable energy potential
…and in doing so we aim to –
- reduce the consumption & cost – at the utilisation point, and
- maximise production & value – at the generation point
EnUrja thus acts as a catalyst for the energy market participants to exploit the untapped economic benefits in improving energy performance and maximising renewable energy deployment.
Our major clients include renewable energy generators – IPPs & CPPs, large corporations, industries, and commercial & government establishments.
Our major service areas include assignments in following areas –
|-Policy Advisory||-Open Access Power Contracting (esp. Renewable Energy)||-Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs)|
|-Solar Rooftops||-Liaisoning & Implementation Support||-Renewable Purchase Obligation (RPO) & other energy compliance|
|-Energy Audits||-Energy Management System (ISO 50001)||-Energy Efficiency Products and Solutions|
We are a one stop shop facilitating basic needs to energise; further assisting to optimise out of the available resources; and finally helping our clients rise through maximisation of renewable energy deployment.
True to our motto: Energise. Optimise. Rise.
EnUrja is thus committed to building a greener tomorrow, today!
For more details and enquiries, contact: email@example.com
Renewable Energy Certificates
Project management and transaction advisory services under REC Mechanism
Key Benefits to client: Process expediting; REC revenue maximisation; Hassle free turnkey support to client
- Project documentation collation, compilation and submission
- Accreditation at state level with State Agency (e.g. MEDA, GEDA, etc.)
- Registration at national level with Central Entity (i.e. NLDC)
- Monthly issuance facilitation
- Monthly REC trading facilitation on power exchanges (IEX and PXIL)
Open Access Power Trading
Power contracting & liaison services under open access regulations
Key Benefits to client: Significant power cost reduction; Hassle free turnkey support to client
- Feasibility & match making between power consumer and generator
- Contract structuring: third party, captive / group captive or BOOT model
- Term-sheet development, negotiations & power purchase agreement (PPA) execution
- Infrastructure deployment (ABT meters, etc.)
- Liaison activities for open access approval
- Monthly power adjustment, billing and settlement
Energy audit services for industrial, commercial establishments & Designated Consumers (DCs)
Key Benefits to client: Realisation of inherent energy & cost saving potentials; Expert view of the system
- Walk-through and preliminary energy audit
- Detailed energy audit: Site-visit, field measurement and verification
- Identification of energy conservation measures (EnCon measures)
- Techno-commercial evaluation of EnCon measures
- Report submission (recommendations & roadmap for enhanced energy performance)
- Implementation support for deployment of mutually agreed EnCon measures
Energy Management System
Consultancy services for deployment of Energy Management System as per ISO 50001
Key Benefits to client: Continual improvement in energy performance; Personnel independent system deployment
- Energy review and setting of policy, objectives & targets
- Documentation: procedures, templates and EnMS manual
- Implementation training and deployment support
- Review of energy performance & performance of EnMS
- Certification support with audit agencies
Policy & regulatory advisory
Policy, regulatory & legal advisory and execution support
Key Benefits to client: Capitalise unexplored avenues within regulations; Simplify and reduce compliance efforts and cost
- Market entry, power off-take strategy for execution of projects & sale of power
- Regulatory / policy impact assessment
- Compliance management strategy under emerging regulations (e.g. RPO, PAT, EC Act, etc)
- Legal case representation & petition filing at regulatory forums (e.g. MERC, CERC, APTEL, etc.)
RE project development
Turnkey advisory in renewable energy project development
Key Benefits to client: Holistic perspective into project through broader expertise; Enhancement in project quality and value
- RE project pre-feasibility / feasibility / DPR
- Site-assessment, system design and engineering
- Project Management and Owner’s Engineering
- Rooftop solar power project deployment
- Existing RE asset – techno-regulatory-commercial due diligence
- RE asset evaluation and sale facilitation
EnUrja team has managed a diversified project portfolio of varied complexities and sizes:
- Renewable Energy projects –
- More than 50 projects (over 350 MW)
- across technologies: wind, solar, small-hydro, biomass, bagasse cogen, waste to energy
- across power off-take arrangements: preferential tariff, APPC + REC, captive, group captive, third party sale, BOOT
- across locations: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Kenya, etc.
- Energy Efficiency projects –
- Across Industrial sector: Cement, textile, steel, thermal power plant, chemical, process, automobile, etc.
- Across commercial establishments: Hotels, hospitals, malls, clubs, etc.
Key Highlights – EnUrja team:
- Highly skilled team of project managers & associates for providing turnkey REC services
- Advised leading renewable IPPs on power off-take arrangements and executed exotic PPA structures, first of its kind arrangements under emerging regulatory regimes across India.
- Helped large corporations and industries in significantly reducing their energy cost through open access power procurement
- Swift execution, liaison and approval process management for open access transactions
- Advised & deployed strategy for few large business groups to manage over Rs. 300 crore RPO liability across India and saved several crores rupees in compliance cost
- Facilitated PAT compliance advisory support for few heavily energy intensive industries across India.
- Due diligence, project valuation and asset acquisition support services for multiple site RE power projects for US based PE fund
- Managed – designing, tendering, engineering, procurement, construction & execution of rooftop solar power project for a leading commercial club
- Represented, fought and won cases for clients at higher regulatory forums for the approval hurdles created by utilities
EnUrja is led by a team of professionals with exhaustive experience in energy regulations, compliances, transactions, power procurement / off-take cost optimization, and energy management strategy development & deployment.
The team includes highly trained & experienced Power, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency professionals, Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Certified Energy Auditors, Lead Auditors for Energy Management System (EnMS) as per ISO 50001.
Our associates include over 30-40 years experience personnel from industries, utilities and regulatory bodies.
EnUrja has extremely experienced panel of experts with diverse backgrounds and skill-sets which makes the execution team exceptionally thorough, focused and result oriented even in complex assignments.
1.68, First Floor, 91springboard,
Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opposite Vikhroli Bus Depot,
Godrej Industrial Estate, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400079, India
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: Landline: +91 22 35954360; Fax: +91 22 66459110; Mobile: +91-9920033866
Else submit your message in below form and we will get back to you.