EnUrja team has managed a diversified project portfolio of varied complexities and sizes:
- Renewable Energy projects –
- More than 50 projects (over 350 MW)
- across technologies: wind, solar, small-hydro, biomass, bagasse cogen, waste to energy
- across power off-take arrangements: preferential tariff, APPC + REC, captive, group captive, third party sale, BOOT
- across locations: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Kenya, etc.
- Energy Efficiency projects –
- Across Industrial sector: Cement, textile, steel, thermal power plant, chemical, process, automobile, etc.
- Across commercial establishments: Hotels, hospitals, malls, clubs, etc.
Key Highlights – EnUrja team:
- Highly skilled team of project managers & associates for providing turnkey REC services
- Advised leading renewable IPPs on power off-take arrangements and executed exotic PPA structures, first of its kind arrangements under emerging regulatory regimes across India.
- Helped large corporations and industries in significantly reducing their energy cost through open access power procurement
- Swift execution, liaison and approval process management for open access transactions
- Advised & deployed strategy for few large business groups to manage over Rs. 300 crore RPO liability across India and saved several crores rupees in compliance cost
- Facilitated PAT compliance advisory support for few heavily energy intensive industries across India.
- Due diligence, project valuation and asset acquisition support services for multiple site RE power projects for US based PE fund
- Managed – designing, tendering, engineering, procurement, construction & execution of rooftop solar power project for a leading commercial club
- Represented, fought and won cases for clients at higher regulatory forums for the approval hurdles created by utilities